Why are we running this site?
After spending many years working in the supplement industry, I was sick of Google search results returning a load of absolute rubbish whenever I Googled information on studies done on testosterone, ingredients related to test, or therapies and supplements.
Some of the sites were excellent, and still are. Most of it was badly written, hard to read, poorly researched, wildly opinionated, and generally failed to cite proper studies. It was difficult to see how or why the writer was drawing the conclusions they were coming too.
I felt we could do better, so I set up Male Vitality. Initially we covered testosterone only, then other writers came on board with experience in fitness and nutrition. We branched out and covered more ground that guys (and increasingly gals) were interested in but latterly we scaled back and just concentrate entirely on the male hormone.
We’re trying our best to serve you good solid information in a readable way. Hopefully you’ll enjoy reading and learning about the subject matter through the articles we’ve written.
Products We Recommend
We are trying to look out for our readers. The products that come top of our lists are products that we genuinely believe in, from companies we genuinely believe.
We would only recommend products;
1. Where the whole formula, and the dosages, are there on the label. No proprietary blends.
2. The dosages, based on all the available literature and studies, are within safe limits.
3. The ingredients included are there based on sound academic/clinical studies
In relation to companies, we’d only recommend a company where;
1. You won’t get billed or rebilled without your knowledge (ie, they are not operating the dreaded ‘Free Trial’ scam).
2. They will honor their returns policy, and their guarantees (if they are offering any).
3. Products are manufactured in cGMP approved manufacturing environments.
4. Card payment systems and checkouts are secure and encrypted.